Good bookkeeping can do a great deal of good for your business, and bad bookkeeping can truly do a great deal of harm.
So, we become intimately involved with your business. We come to your office and look at your filing systems, paperwork, and how your business flows from a bookkeeping standpoint.
We want to cover everything from A-Z!
Do you throw your receipts into a shoebox for your accountant? Do you have trouble keeping track of money going in and out of your business? Are you tracking all the deductions you can? Are you feeling overwhelmed by bills, receipts and invoices? Learn what it’s like to be free of the business paperwork burden by letting Books N Billing handle the day-to-day grind for you.
Paperwork organization (give us your shoebox, we’ll give you organized files)
- Bookkeeping using QuickBooks
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank and CC reconciliations
- Payroll and Payroll Taxes with Direct Deposit
- W2’s and 1099’s
- Sales Tax Compliance
- Financial Statements
- Bill payments
- Customer invoicing
- On-Site or Off-Site & Remote Desktop Services
- Notary Public Services
- Secure Records Storage
- Payroll and sales tax compliance
- Prepare books for your accountant
All of our services include:
- Dedicated, Brevard-based bookkeepers who will know your account inside out.
- Remote bookkeeping specialists.
- Direct communication with your dedicated bookkeeper.
- Communication between our bookkeepers and your accountant to make sure the books are prepared to meet both you and your accountant’s requirements.
- Financial reports based on your requirements.
- Not sure what reports you need? We can help.
- Low hourly rates – you’ll always know what you’re paying for your bookkeeping
- Far, far less expensive than a full-time in house bookkeeper
- More experienced and knowledgeable about all aspects of bookkeeping than your office assistants and staff
- No benefits, sick and vacation days, and health care costs to pay