Books N Billing Inc. takes pride in delivering peace of mind to growing businesses across the country, by providing them with customized accounting services that meet their most pressing financial needs. From basic bookkeeping and tax preparation to payroll services and statement preparation, we augment your financial accounting to keep your business on a strong financial footing.
- Tax Preparation. Tax season doesn’t need to be a stressful time. Whether you’re operating an LLC or have a corporation, we make sure your tax filing is prepared, completed, reviewed and submitted ahead of the deadline. We can even help you look ahead, to mitigate future tax burden or capitalize on carry-forward incentives.
- Bookkeeping. Bookkeeping and accounting services are our bread and butter. Using QuickBooks, we simplify your books so that everything is properly organized, categorized, attributed and tracked. We can even show you how to run day-to-day operations through QuickBooks, so you have confidence when it comes to managing accounts payable, accounts receivable, reconciliations and more.
- Payroll and Sales Tax Compliance. Payroll is about more than getting your people paid on time (although that’s absolutely important). Our payroll services include setting up proper payroll taxes, 1099 and W2 filings, withholdings, company contributions and more. We also keep you in compliance with any and all sales tax requirements, wherever you have a business nexus.
- Statement Preparation. Financial statements are the gateway to understanding your business and its financial standing. We prepare a variety of financial reports based on your requirements, so you can better-understand key measures of your business’ fiscal standing. Not sure what reports you need? We can help! We also prepare books for your accountant at critical periods throughout the year.
- Secure Records Storage. When it comes to your digital accounting records, it’s critical to have backups and safeguards in place. We help you establish secure records storage so that even in a worst case scenario, you can restore your records and continue to run your business with financial accuracy and transparency.
- Notary Public Services. As a notary public, we’re capable of reviewing and notarizing important financial documents for our clients. We serve as witness to critical financial transactions and statements, and ensure they’re appropriately notarized in compliance with all standards and practices.
At Books N Billing Inc., we measure our success by the success of our clients. When your business grows, so does ours. Let us provide you with the basic building blocks you need to establish financial certainty for your growing business. Contact us today at 321-215-4480 to learn more about our array of bookkeeping, accounting, tax, payroll and document preparation solutions.
Good bookkeeping can do a great deal of good for your business, and bad bookkeeping can truly do a great deal of harm.
- Bookkeeping using QuickBooks
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank and CC reconciliations
- Payroll and Payroll Taxes with Direct Deposit
- W2’s and 1099’s
- Sales Tax Compliance
- Financial Statements
- Bill payments
- Customer invoicing
- On-Site or Off-Site & Remote Desktop Services
- Notary Public Services
- Secure Records Storage
- Payroll and sales tax compliance
- Prepare books for your accountant
- Dedicated, Brevard-based bookkeepers who will know your account inside out.
- Remote bookkeeping specialists.
- Direct communication with your dedicated bookkeeper.
- Communication between our bookkeepers and your accountant to make sure the books are prepared to meet both you and your accountant’s requirements.
- Financial reports based on your requirements.
- Not sure what reports you need? We can help.
- Low hourly rates – you’ll always know what you’re paying for your bookkeeping
- Far, far less expensive than a full-time in house bookkeeper
- More experienced and knowledgeable about all aspects of bookkeeping than your office assistants and staff
- No benefits, sick and vacation days, and health care costs to pay